Saturday, May 31, 2008

GIVES NOTHING, ASK MANYTHING


In our work life there’s always something we adore off or something that makes us get really bored. There’s always someone so kind and so bad. The second is the truth that I have to face in my workplace right now. I told you all of this as objective as I can be. It seems that we lost our tied as a friend. Everybody look at others with full of prejudice eyes. From fourty teacher in my school, half of them have a bad side that influenced the atmosphere. Do you think that I’m exaggerate if most of them do these things
1. Frequently come so late to school
2. To much missing the class and neglecting the students
3. Leave the class before the times
4. Don’t care of the school programs
5. There is no ashamed asking some financial stuffs
6. No action talk only

Simply,
They give nothing but ask too many things

No comments: