Monday, May 26, 2008

PAYPERPOST.COM

I found Payperpost for about a month ago. Love at first sight, because I sign up at the first time I read about the company. I do love writing, so.. How happy and amazing if you get paid about the things you done in love. Hm, I can’t wait to my first payment. But, how pity, they didn’t approved my blog because of the language. I feel so silly when I read email they sent to me. Payperpost said that they just approve blogs in English and Spanish. Hahaha…I use Indonesian at my blog. Maybe I got confused with this line ‘The blog and all posts relating to payperpost Opportunities must be in the English language or such other language as is identified in the particular opportunity” that I read on the Blogger Specific Term. Ok Payperpost, I’ll register my English blog soon.

No comments: